Thursday, November 10, 2005

" The Reason "

On the way of your life don't miss the reason behind all you do.

Don't forget about the small joys that spice up your insipid days.
Don't ignore the humble flickers that lighten up your dark nights.
Don't overlook the petty things that add color to your black-and-white moments.

Otherwise you'll end up wondering to yourself:
" Is this what I really wanted?
Is this really what I started out for? "

And you will look around at all the trash-treasures you have stashed away all your life and you will ask yourself:
" Why did I earn all this?
To spend it on what? "

So, every now and then, - in the middle of all the daily hustle,- just stop there for a moment, relax and ask yourself:
" Hey! What was it all about? "

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It all happenes to be understood that there's someone else that puts me in the situation

Anonymous said...

HI . I REMEMBERED 21 GRAMS . what for ?