Friday, May 30, 2008

" Romantic Architecture - The Foundation "

Trust is the core issue in a relationship.
And it can be regarded in three respects:

The trust you have in yourself;
How much do you honestly love your partner?
How bad do you want this relationship to succeed?
How far are you ready to go to make it work?

The trust you have in your partner;
How much do you believe him/her to feel the same way about you?
How bad do you think he/she wants this relationship?
How far do you reckon he/she is willing to go?

And the trust you have in the relationship itself;
How long do you think it’s going to survive?
How intimate do you believe it can get?
How happy do you deem it will make you?

Trust is the base.
Everything else is built up upon it.

As the size of a building dictates the dimensions of its foundation, so can we estimate the level of trust needed for any certain depth of a relation.
And without that, it’s a matter of time before any relation crumbles to ruins.
And even if it lasts, it won’t be anything worthwhile.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey there!
long time no seee
yep i had written it all myself!
yours is truly nice as well.
i enjoyed every and each sentence

Anonymous said...

salam ali agha. sharmande man savade englisi nadaram. delam tang shode bud,goftam arze eradat konam.enayat

Anonymous said...

hello
why you are writing english in your blog
please recmomend proposal me a good idea for write

Anonymous said...

hey, how's it goin'?
U r hell of a writer,man!!
your article makes alot of sense, you're a great writer, I mean it...

wish u the warmest wishes, take care

Anonymous said...

thanks for leading me
can you help me abaut english
send me a mail abaut english and how to speak good
thanks again

Anonymous said...

Hi, I really enjoyed your post, yours is a fantastic weblog! I love the English language, I never thought there is someone like you out there who shares this vast love of mine and shows it by creating a beautiful weblog in English!!

Anonymous said...

The reason that I don't write in English in my weblog is that I have created that weblog to find new Iranian friends, the more the better. And people who are at the same time worthy of friendship and able to read and comprehend advanced English are rather thin on earth (or should we say cyber-earth?:) ) so I use a our native language. But I'd LOVE to write in English:)) . Anyway it seems I HAVE-at long last-found a friend who matches the above-mentioned criteria, doesn't it? I am ready to have a nice and hearty chat with you anytime.My ID is aquaman_z79. And by the way,I love physics, even though I'm a pharmacist:)

Anonymous said...

oh sorry after my email i found how to write a comment.so i dont say anything more.just ur blog name is really nice.
and a bout the trust... nothin we can say exept just have loyalty in whatevar u wanna do.best wishes for u:D

Anonymous said...

hey, what's up?
thanks for everything, and i agree with dr.X, i'm in love with english!!!! 'n' i don't know why! i just love it!
'n' u r doing a great job in your blog...
but i don't think that im good enough to be able to handle an english blog as good as u do, i think i ain't caplable of that....

anyways, ur blog is so cool
'n' ur english is so so so so so!! great

lucky u, cuz as midmaddr said ,ur french is fantastic as well.

in my idea, u r so genious...

i'd love to learn german and french some time, but im just too bust at medical school...

best of luck,
take care

Anonymous said...

o0ops!! i meant, im so "busy" , not so bust!!!!!!!

sorry! :-p

Anonymous said...

la photo est tres jollie!
c'est ou?

Joan Of Arc said...

I think it'snot justice, I can read your blog but you can't so I leave my blog's address. Of course you konw who I am! :D

Anonymous said...

Man you are really good with words. love the way they are knitted into a piece of poetry. the only regret after reading all your poems is why couldn't i write such poetry. :)