Monday, December 12, 2005

" Something Happened... "

Something happened to me a few days ago.
I lost my Credit Card AND my Physicain ID Card in the railway station, while on my way back home.
In a land far far away!

At first I panicked.
Then I felt anxious, angry and maybe a little sad.

I felt I had lost everything.
All my money was in that credit.
And my only ID was that Card.
I wondered how on earth I could do without them.
They were all I had.
I was steps away from a full length tragedy.

But then ...
Surprise!
No tragedy came.

Nothing happened.
I didn't die.
I didn't lose a family member or a near friend.
I could still breathe, see, hear, talk, read, write ...
No.
Nothing happened.

And then I noticed something funny:
All of that fuss was just about two worthless piesces of plastic which you could always get again.

And I learnt this great lesson:
Most things you strain all your life to get and keep so dearly,
Are not really that much important.

When nothing happens when you lose them,
It means that they weren't so much big a deal from the beginning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi
In a World Of Nothing We live all for Nothing ....So Nothing happen

Anonymous said...

Yup,
Except for those things, what do you think of:
Hich chiz va hich kas dar in donya be baz kardane tamame cheshm nemiarzad?