Thursday, October 07, 2004

" Dear Friend, II ( English ) "

Dear Friend,
How are you doing?
Thanks a lot for your message.
It was so nice of you.

Why English?
I don't know, but I feel more comfortable expressing these ideas in English.
I reserve Persian for more personal matters. Private stuff you know.
But English is for when I want to speak up, to go public with something.
And that's the reason I guess.
Maybe I start my Persian weblog one day, and you will see the difference.

Please keep in touch,
Best Wishes,
Ali

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like your weblog.&i think it os very good that you can write it english.ولی من دیگه حوصله انگلیسی نوشتن ندارم!!!!!!!!!!!اینهمه وبلاگ درپیت فارسی(مثل وبلاگ خودم)وجود داره .خیلی خوبه که چهارنفر مثل تو هم وبلاگ ایرانی به زبان انگلیسی بزنند.http://yaraghan.persianblog.com/