Sunday, October 03, 2004

" It's my life, It's now or never ..."

Sometimes the proverbs can be quite misleading:
You can't hit two birds with one stone.
Every stone is meant for one and only one bird.

In any given moment, you have only one responsibility to attend to.
If you fulfill that one task, you've earned the essence of that moment.
And if you don't, be sure that you've lost that moment forever.

And remember:
Life is vigilant and strict.
It'll never let you get away with it.

So, quit being clever and play by the rules.
You have one stone, one bird, one chance.
Take your best shot.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello ppl. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been searching allowing for regarding that particular brand. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers are around 210 pounds on every site. But finally I bring about this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase those. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

good evening ppl. I'm really into shoes and I had been digging as far as something that meticulous model. The prices due to the fact that the shoes are all over 340 dollars on every page. But finally I bring about this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

good day bros. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking for the sake of that singular model. The prices as regards the boots are approximately 170 dollars everwhere. But finally I found this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy them. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon friends. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking for the sake of that meticulous brand. The prices as regards the velcros were about 240 pounds on every page. But finally I bring about this area selling them for half price. I absolutely love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase those. what can you tell me about these?